MUST BE A COE MEMBER TO JOIN!
This webinar will assist participants in establishing a high quality project design that employs a conceptual framework that guides the activities of their proposed VUB project. This presentation will cover the basics of using literature to guide project design and how logic models can be used to demonstrate the link between practice and theory of action. Key items to be discussed are as follows:
1. Developing a picture of your program: what you are putting into the program, what you are doing, and what you are trying to achieve
2. Clarifying the strategy underlying your program
3. Building common understanding for the readers, especially about the relationship between actions and results
4. Communicating effectively what your program is (and is not) about
5. Forming a basis for evaluation